.widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img {float: center;} .widget.Profile {text-align: center;float: center;margin: auto;}

Monday 8 September 2014

Recent Sephora Purchases/Gifts




I have recently received and bought a few things from Sephora. I have now tried each of these products out, and thought I would share my opinion.

I picked up my birthday present from Sephora. It came with a small lipstick and mascara by Makeup Forever. The lip stick is a nice shade, as it is slightly darker than my lip colour, but I have to say that I don't like the mascara. It might not be the formula...but I really don't like the shape of the brush. I definitely would not re-purchase it.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation (Tan Honey)-$49.00It is soo good. I have heard a lot about it, and finally managed to pick it up. The consistency is thicker, but it does give very good coverage. Although I have not been using it for too long, I have to say that I already love it and that it is worth the money!

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Rollerball-$26.00 The Elizabeth and James Nirvana perfume was given to me from one of my closest friends. I have to say that I love the smell of it! She gave me the 'black' version, and actually bought the 'white' version for herself. The scent of the one I have is the perfect blend between feminine and masculine. If you prefer a more feminine scent, the white version is the one for you.

Anastasia Brow Wiz (Dark Brown)-$27.00The Anastasia Brow Wiz is an excellent product! The pencil is very thin and does not need to be sharpened. It also does a good job to give your eyebrows a more natural look. This specific brow product comes in many different colours. Overall, very easy to use, and I would definitely recommend it. 


The concealer covers dark circles really well, and does not look too think/cakey on your face. It also does a good job concealing any spots. I would say that it is one of the best that I have tried. 

Let me know what you think about these products if you have tried them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment